Monday, March 1, 2010

My fiancée gets wet soon – is it ok?

Question: I am a guy of 30 years and unmarried till now. I am going to get married to my fiancée in about 4 months from now. We have been meeting regularly now and have been involved in some foreplay like hugging, kissing, love bites etc.

Recently when I advanced a little bit and let my finger inside her jeans, I felt that her panties was wet. She tells me that she is wet whenever she gets to meet me and it happens only when she is with me. It is a sticky fluid – is it OK to be like this?

Please clarify my doubts.

Answer:

you frighten the pee out of her, you horrible mean man. So next time you want to insert fingers, please start laughing loudly and make funny faces at her. You might also want to hop like a monkey while crossing your eyes and make gargling noises. The stickiness of the liquid is normal, unmarried women’s liquids are sticky, its when they are married that the liquid turns into WD40 and you can use it to lubricate your gears and hinges.

No comments:

Post a Comment