Sunday, March 7, 2010

Husband likes pubic hair and hairy armpits

Question. I am a 28-year old housewife. My husband likes my pubic hair and hairy armpits. During sex, he likes to caress them and not my face. Is this behaviour peculiar of my husband or do all men like this? I don't have a problem but they're a bother during summer as he doesn't like me shaving or trimming them. Please advise.

A: Perhaps the reason why he prefers to caress your pubes and armpits over your face is because you have more hair on your face?

If not, then I suggest you braid them during summer, will reduce the sweat generation during summer. You could also learn to twirl them around like fans. See this link for how to twirl tassels, same concept for you.

1 comment:

  1. Go and check out hairyjazmin.com I think you find what you are looking for
    Your hairy mistress
    HairyJazmin

    ReplyDelete