Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Masturbation and my foreskin worries me – what do I do?

Q: This is Rak from Chennai. I have something to share with you and know what best can be done.

To start off with, I am a 25 year old guy with a heavy built and I have been wanking since I was in the 6th standard. As a result:

1- My penis is only 4 inches now.

2- I am unable to push down my foreskin when I have a hard on.

3- If I push my foreskin down when my penis is small and then start wanking, I am unable to come.

I know not what to do and to add more worries, my parents want me to get married in the next 6 months. What do I do now? Please help me aunty.

A:Answer is simple, get married to a woman who is less than 4 feet in height, you should be ok then. And keep on pulling the pud, if you stop it, the pressure will build up and either you will explode or your wife will.

Final answer: If you are unable to come after pushing your foreskin down then that means that the Penis god is upset with you. Enough said. Dont push the foreskin down.

No comments:

Post a Comment