Monday, March 29, 2010

Girl masturbating using running water

Question. I am a 21-year-old girl. I masturbate using running water. I am getting married in December. Will my husband find out about my habit? Will this make my vagina loose? Please reply.

Answer. This is deeply impressive, how do you run water? I think you should do a sex film on this.

More impressive is that you are in India and you have running water. This isn't a tubewell running water, is it? In which case, it will be even more impressive.

Your husband will only find out if he goes running with you. Or jogging. or bathing.

Will this make your vagina loose? no, but it will make it wet, so your husband will be happy.

But have you considered the environment in masturbating to running water? surely that is so wasteful…

1 comment: