Saturday, March 20, 2010

How to stop the spread of pimples on my butt?

Q: I am 5'7" tall, 25 years old and unmarried. I am slightly obese but controlling my weight for quite some time. Two years back I had a couple of pimples on my butt. I neglected it then thinking it was natural and it will fade away. But it has spread very badly all over my butt. I fear it may spread onto my back also. This has caused a high inferiority complex in me. I am too shy to even visit a doctor.

Kindly suggest the right ointment for this as I don't want to see a doctor. Will this spreading stop over a period of time. What is the reason for getting pimples on the butt?

A: sandpaper for the pimples. if that is not convenient, rub up against a lamp post, concrete ones are best. If you fail to find a convenient one, try one of the flyover columns. Just a word of warning, avoid the ones which have been used by buffalos and cows.

If you want to use an ointment, then I suggest Chavanprash. I know people eat it, but you need to feed your skin, spreading chavanparash over the pimples will make them shrivel up and drop off. Avoid getting chavanparash on your willy.

No comments:

Post a Comment