Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How to come up with my fantasy of school uniform girls?

I am a 27 year old male. I am married since past 3 years. I have a small shop in front of Girl’s School in Dhaka, Bangladesh. All the time watching school girls wearing there lovely uniform like blue kamiz, white salvar and white cross belt I have developed several fantasies about girls in tight and sexy uniforms. When I see them in their school uniform it really turns me on, I love girls in there tight and short uniform. I have deep fantasies of having sex with a girl who wears school uniform I fantasies about girl striping there uniform seducing me and I am making hardcore sex with them.

I haven’t done anything in real to be honest I don’t even have courage to do anything sexually with them.

I have a beautiful and hot looking wife. Recently I started fantasizing my wife in school uniform and tried to make my dream come true with my lovely wife. For that reason I gave my wife different type of school and collage uniform which I like most. All uniforms are too tight and look very sexy. I want my fantasy to be true of having sex with uniform wearing girl with my wife. But the problem is my wife feels shy to wear school uniform because they are very tight and looks sexy and my wife’s breasts size is 38 inches. It appears larger in tight uniforms. Even she feels shy to strip in front of me and wearing uniform.

So,my question is how shall I convince her to wear those uniforms and strip in front of me. If my approach is wrong that making my dreams come true with my wife how shoul I get rid of these sexual thoughts about school girls in uniform.

Please aunty help me out.

 

A: burn her clothes, become a tailor, sew in itching powder into her clothes, sit back and enjoy.

To get rid of those sexual thoughts, think of the school kids carrying out dissection on your gonads with their protractors and compasses. And rusted shaving blades.

1 comment:

  1. i have much idea about bangladeshi school girls uniform.they look hot when they wear tight uniform.couse,in thight uniform their boobs appears very sexy and hot.you can suck all her uniform without removing her uniform.can make her uniform using your mouth water.can hardly grabs boobs from behind and can give her strong standing fuck from behind.can fuck her infort other school girls.

    ReplyDelete