Thursday, March 25, 2010

My testicles have become loose after joining gym – what do I do?

I am a great fan of yours. My age is 22. I am single. My marriage is being fixed shortly. I have a big problem.

1) I joined ZYM Gym at the age of 17. My gym instructor, my friends keep telling me if I would not wear a supporter, then water will be filled in my testicles and they will be in hanging position soon and believe me the same just happened to me. I think due to this (my testicals are hanging), I am not being able to hold my ejaculation for even 2 minutes.

Please give an answer to me and clear my doubt. Its very urgent maam. I hope you will understand my feelings.

2) I started masturbating at the age of 12. Now I have a very small 4.5 inch penis with 1 minute ejaculation time.

Please help me to improve this thing as my marriage is soon.

 

A:

1. pack chalk around your testicles. Chuna if you prefer it in hindi. then strap a langot over it. Chalk is hygroscopic, it absorbs water, that should help in removal of the water. You could also bathe the testicles in hot sand but use good quality utensils for this.

2. Stop twisting, start pulling.

No comments:

Post a Comment