Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where do I get sex toys in Delhi?

I am a 29 year old married male. My wife and I both enjoy experimentation. I want to try out vibrators and other sex toys.

Could you guide me as in where to get them from in Delhi? Are they illegal?

Answer: No, they are not illegal, sex toys are registered under the small and medium scale enterprises act of 1965 and are available at Khadi Gramudyog. Some various state emporiums on baba kharak singh marg might also carry them.

ask for authentic miniatures, as this is the code-name they use to prevent embarrassment

Why do you think that the farmers have bigger willies than urban folks? Hence sex toys made in tribal and rural lands are better.

4 comments:

  1. i am not sure but may be this store have their shipping to your city..
    www.leluv.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact nikhilg80@gmail.com for all types of vibrators, dildos, anal toys, vaginal toys, pusses/vaginas, cock rings and so on. Huge variety available and best quality box packed.
    Only for Delhi NCR buyers.
    Reply on nikhilg80@gmail.com for details and photos of the toys. Only serious buyers please.
    Regards
    Sandeep

    ReplyDelete
  3. The internet is bogged down with bogus blogs with no real message but the post was fantastic and well worth the read.Thank you for sharing this with me sex toys

    ReplyDelete