Friday, March 26, 2010

I penetrated but did not ejaculate inside my girlfriend’s vagina – is there any chance of pregnancy?

Q: I'm a 21 year old unmarried guy. While having oral sex with my girlfriend, I inserted my penis to about one inch inside her vagina, that too just for a minute or so. The doubt is that I masturbated around 20-21 hours before this act and had not washed my penis. Is there any chance that she could get pregnant? We both regretted later to do this irresponsible act and promised to each other to use protection next time.

But for this time what should we do? Does she need to consume a contraceptive pill such as I-pill or unwanted-72?. Also I noticed some white sticky liquid around her vagina. What was that?

Kindly help. Thank you.

A: Is that because your penis is just 1 inch long? then you dont have to worry about pregnancy, my friend, you have bigger things (or should that be smaller things) to worry about.

The fact that you didn't wash your penis is not a problem, get your girlfriend checked for mould and moss

The white sticky liquid is tippex, your girlfriend is trying to erase all signs that you were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment