Sunday, March 14, 2010

How do I make my girlfriend a virgin again?

My name is Sam. I am from Punjab. I am 27 years old and my girlfriend is 25.

We have been in love and in a physical relation for the past 5 years. Now due to some unavoidable circumstances, we are unable to marry each other. Now she is worried about her vagina as what is going to happen after her marriage. She does not want to reveal to her husband that she ever had sex.

1. How can we tight her vagina except the kegel exercise? Is there any medicine to eat or apply as a cream to tighten the vagina that is readily available in Indian market?

2. Is there any surgical procedure to restore the hymen?

3. Is there any procedure to fake the hymen like artificial hymen etc.

Please reply so that we can act upon it as soon as possible.

A: have you tried pouring lemon juice over the bagina and then drying it in the sun? direct sunlight on mild acid has a puckering up effect on skin. Minimum of 20 minutes a session for 3 sessions per day should do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment