Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can't have extra-marital sex due to fear

Question: I am Raj, aged 34 years, married with a happy sex life. I am having an affair with an aunty aged 32 years. We had sex 2 or 3 times with condoms doubled. Since the last 1 year, whenever we met, I am unable to have sex with her due to some sort of fear in her mind, as she is very much close to me. I also tested my blood 2 or 3 times,all tests were negative.

Is it 100% safe to do sex with condoms double/triple with the above said partner?

Answer:

I don't blame you one bit, Raj. I blame the condom manufacturing companies who use lies to influence people like you. You saw those ads saying "Ribbed for her pleasure" and being the tender lover that you are, you assumed that 2-3 condoms would double or triple her pleasure, right?

And just look at the side-effects. It's well-established in the medical community that men have brains and penises, but can sustain blood flow to only one of those at a time. What's happened is that the multiple condoms you used have constricted blood flow to such an extent that even when you're not having sex, the blood is staying near your member, preventing your brain from thinking clearly. The symptoms are clear: your mind is filled with fear, and you're referring to a 32-year-old lady as "aunty".

My first suggestion would be to sue the condom company for misleading advertising so they can't do this to other innocent consumers.

Next, you need to get the blood flowing back to your brain. For this, I recommend finding a picture of your grandma or a really old aunt, and then try to masturbate. A few sessions of this, and your normal penis state will be restored. The mind will be free of the fear of sex with your partner, and you will long to have proper sex again.

(As a woman, I recommend staying away from the "ribbed" condoms. They feel like my insides are being exfoliated.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, are you people ripping some of the questions off Dr. Mahinder "What's Up"? Come on, that column is absolutely bloody hilarious already! You don't need to try and make the answers "funny"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments Arnold. Who is Dr. Mahinder? We would be most interested in reading his column. Our purpose here is to provide loving, free advice to souls in distress.
    We do like your blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete