Sunday, February 28, 2010

Boyfriends behaviour changed after marriage

Question. I am 25 years old. I recently got married to my boyfriend who I went around with for four years. It's only been three months to our marriage, but his behaviour has changed. Before marriage, we didn't have sex, but the intimacy was there, but it has only changed for the worse. We rarely have sex. He is quite lazy and prefers to lie on his back, while I get the job done. There is no foreplay. He does not even bother removing his clothes. I know he used to masturbate before marriage. Is it plain laziness? I have tried talking to him, but nothing seems to help.

A: He is obviously concerned about the global warming effects of sex and un-necessary movement. After all, the actual intercourse act does not require both parties to move.

Plus he is lying back and thinking about India and weightier matters such as the Indian fiscal deficit, state of infrastructure in Arunachal Pradesh.

Removing clothes? that’ not a bad thing at all. He can therefore be the person who goes to open the door when there is coitus interruptus.

You are obviously complaining too much, your husband is clearly a thoughtful, energy efficient and good man. Have you considered going on a diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment