Sunday, February 28, 2010

60 year old man finds wife inert

Question. I am a 60 year old man and sexually active. I enjoy intercourse once a week. However, my 55-year-old wife is a bit inert. Our sex is sometimes purely one-sided which I don’t like. I want her active participation. Considering my age, I cannot establish relationships outside marriage. I don’t think my wife would be ready to seek medication. What do I do? Kindly advise.

Answer:

The traditional answer to that is to climb on board and ask her about her sister’s bottom. The resultant bucking once promised much non-inertness. But this is mainly a one shot wonder and the chances of you getting it again will be pretty low. So try to mumble. And then you run the risk of your wife agreeing to it and your sister in law being 80 years of age.

Have you thought about introducing a finely judged amount of itching powder in strategic places? that should get some movement going.

You could also criticise her cooking during intercourse and offer suggestions on how to do tarka daal or any dish which requires lots of movement. This promises to elicit movement.

You also must be quite fat and doing the missionary position only. With that weight, I am not surprised she isnt moving. Switch positions with her being on top. The advantage is that you can read a book by propping it on her breasts while she does a cowboy on you.

Finally, if nothing works, attach two bungee cords to her ankles and to the bedposts, the bouncing should provide movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment