Friday, February 26, 2010

I have made my girlfriend’s breasts size uneven – what do we do now?

Q: We are a young couple. I and my girlfriend are in a relationship for the past few months. We have sex very often. I like sucking and pressing her breast. I used to press her right breast a lot than the left one. Now both the breast sizes have increased but the right breast is larger in size now. She gets annoyed when she wears a top which makes it easily visible that her right breast is larger. What to do next? Should we consult a doctor. Help me.

A: You have several options:

  • Hire a left handed person to press her left breast all the time, it should balance out.
  • Breast size increases when you blow into the nipple, think of balloons, you are obviously not blowing hard enough on the left hand side. So blow harder.
  • The problem seems to be the top. Ask her not to wear the top, I can pretty much guarantee that nobody will mention anything about the different sizes.
  • Have you thought about the possibility that you are actually sleeping on her right breast during the night and therefore squishing and elongating it? Dont, or switch positions in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment