Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What do we do to avoid pain on our first sexual encounter?

Q: I am Kiran and I am 22 years old. I have a girlfriend who is also of the same age. We are both virgins and want to have sex. My girlfriend has asked me to get her completely drunk so she could bear the pain during our first encounter.  I do not have any idea if this is a good idea or if there is anything else we may need to know before having sex. Please guide us.

A: Another way of taking your girlfriend’s mind off the pain is to start making love and say that you like her mother’s breasts or her sister’s bottom. I can pretty much guarantee that her mind will be completely off her hymen rupture pain.

You could also drink and forget about the sex. In the long run, the drinking will be more frequent than the sex anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Kiran: another option for you would be to make her watch hindi tv channels for 4 hours before sex (while you drink). I guarantee she will not feel any pain at all after this, no matter what you might do.

    ReplyDelete