Saturday, April 21, 2012

Medicine to decrease mans desire for sex with other women

I am 36 years old and my husband is 46. I’ve always read about the many ways of improving sex lives of couples, but are there any medicines or therapies that can decrease a man’s desire for sex with women other than his wife? We’ve tried counselling and failed. My husband is sexually involved with other women — this is ruining my marital peace. What can I do?


The answer is very simple, apply the Bobbitt procedure and he will be fine.

Witness the result

No comments:

Post a Comment